Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Look at me Ma, I'm on the internets!!!!

I don't really have anything important to say, I'm just creating this post to see how everything works. Basically, I'm going to try and post here with some frequency, and I think Abby will too, if she wants. I figured this would be better than sending emails to everyone, and this way people can check here whenever they want. Besides posts, you can also put up to about 300mb of pictures on here too, so I'm going to try adding photos as we take them. Take for example this one:

Wow, that's great. Anyway, I don't know why I'm bothering to explain what's going to be here. It shall all become clear in due time (fade out)...

2 comments:

Abby and Owen said...

Hey Owen, you're really awesome and I love your website.

Love,
Owen

Anonymous said...

you are a DORK! -Love Anna