Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Camera

We got a new camera for Christmas courtesy of my parents, so now we have no excuse not to post more pictures. There are a couple old ones in there too. Just click the pic to see a bigger version.

Our Thanksgiving spread: roast chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, stuffing, green beans, fruit salad, bread platter and apple pie. Pinakasarap!

I don't know why this photo is now tinged pink, it didn't used to be. Anyway, sweetest basketball court ever in Puerto Galera.

Beth and Adam, our island mates. Adam was in the Peace Corps in Guinea '98-'00 and is usually much hairier than that.

Despite my facial expression, I'm not that passionate about videoke. That's Noah, Patrick and Eprihim with me.

Beth's birthday apple pie, courtesy of Abby. Goes great with super cheap beer.

This is Kuya Iman, one of Adam and Beth's friends from Gloria, tearin' up the mic.

Celebrating NYE by ruining the inside of my mouth.

Abby's self-portrait during the NYE fireworks display.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos you guys! Looks like you're having fun. I esp like Abby's self-portrait- very cool!
Love, Paula